*lost*

+aki+
+++++
+Singapore Polytechnic+
+++++++++++++++++++++++
+female+


flashbacks.

February 2007 March 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 December 2009 June 2010 September 2020

X-its.

alvin
alwin
boon bin
diana
dao bin
edwin
elaine1
elaine2
jason
jia liang
jie jin
jocelyn
jonathan
leonard
Mr Gui
priscilla
rachel
shaun
siew tang
sze hui
wei jia
yen lin
yeow chong
yuen ying
zhao hong

benjamin
bisi
chang hua
cher eng
jimmy
jonathan
mao yin
wei siong
william
xue xin
yong sheng

designed by winterdreams;
image from: aethereality
Memories:


























Sunday, January 11, 2009

~ Because you live ~

Staring out at the rain with a heavy heart
It's the end of the world in my mind
Then your voice calls me back like a wake up call
I've been looking for the answer
Somewhere
I couldn't see that it was right there
But now I know what I really know
Because you live and breathe
Because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can help
Because you live, girl
My world has twice as many stars in the sky
It's alright, I survived, I'm alive again
Cuz of you, made it though every storm
What is life, whats the use if your killed inside
I'm so glad I found an angel
Someone
Who was there when all my hopes fell
I wanna fly, looking in your eyes
Because you live and breathe
Because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can help
Because you live, girl
My world has twice as many stars in the sky
Because you live, I live
Because you live there's a reason why
I carry on when I lose the fight
I want to give what you've given me always
Because you live and breathe
Because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can help
Because you live, girl
My world has twice as many stars in the sky
Because you live and breathe
Because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can help
Because you live, girl
My world has everything I need to survive
Because you live, I live, I live


.fallen angel.`@ 3:44 PM