Friday, October 17, 2008
WOW!!
i thought the Oral Communication today will be as bored as the previous CRS (Critical Reasoning Skills).
well..it's quite an surprising that it'll be so "relaxing"...
well, i can say i kind of like it..
even though we all were made to say (actually should be considered as shout): "I Believe In
something*"
I actually was the 1st to say..so i chose the word "Fate"
"I Believe In Fate."
wow, i had to practically shout to the class in the end: " I Believe The Lesson Is Going To End Soon!"
...lol...
i cant believe i'm actually enjoying tt...LOL...
ok, u may say i'm a sadist...
then the GEMS..
i went up to the classroom early..
then there were a few dozens of people standing along the classrooms, chatting along with one another..
i was like, O well, gonna be stuck up again..
then after a few minutes of standing alone in front of the classroom,
a girl who's been talking to another girl approached me.
lols, then we just started talking~...lols..
it's easier to make enemies than making friends...that is in my aspect of life.
well..if making friends is easy, making foes, is more easier..
beware
cos i might be ur worse enemy in the future.
=]
.fallen angel.`@ 8:13 PM