Wednesday, October 08, 2008
hmmmm, here's the long-awaited Quiz requested by Two faithful fellows who crossed my life once. xP WOW~ I AM STILL RMB BY ZH! =.=
ok, cutting the craps short, here it is.. enjoy~! =]
1. The person who tagged you is :
Miss Chua k.c.D & Mr Siew z.h.
2. Your relationship with him/her is :
Close friends! (Cheers!!~)
3. Your five impression of him/her is :
Hmmmmmmm, let’s start with her:
1) cool!~ (can talk abt almost anyth with her..xD)
2) sensitive at times..
3) VERY VERY EXTREMELY SOTONG!! xP(it’s true…=P)
4) easy to be bullied..=X
5) cheerful!! =)
Then about him:
1) Wow!~surprises~ (at times =X)
2) hmmm, let me think..can be too crappy at times LOL
3) ehh, come to think of it, we seldom talk, do we?? OMG! Knw u since pri 3 but dun knw u…=.=
4) can be quite gentleman…lols(learning in progress?? Dun knw, long time nv see him le..)
5) can be quite chatty…(in a good way) =D
4. The most memorable thing he/she has done for you :
D: So far I guess it’s..the recent incident when we WENT TO THE POSB BANK!.....LOL
Zh: erm, having an impression of me as a “mu lao hu” (tigress) since primary sch??
5. The most memorable thing he/she has said to you :
D: “I forgot to bring my IC……”
Zh: “ALK…” =.=
6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will :
D: OMG, then I’ll have to lock myself in my own room…=X HOHOHO! Jkjk…
Zh: hahhahas, a likely story...=.=..we’re in diff school..Almost losing contact…LOL but let's hope we stay in contact!!..=]
7. If he/she becomes your lover, thing he/she will have to improve on will be :
D: Hmmmmmmmmmm, DIRECTIONS + THINK MORE STRAIGHT!! xP
Zh: lols, let’s dun get carried away…LOL likely not to happen…xP
8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will :
D: Hahas, that will nv happen…cos she’s too cheerful and I’m too forgiving…=P
Zh: HOHOHO! Tt’s miracle too! he’s too generous to make me his enemy…xP
9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be :
Both: I don't know because we will be friends forever. =]
10. The most desired thing you want to do with him/her now is :
Both: lols, chatting??
11. Your overall impression of him/her is :
Good people, unless they starts to mix with bad guys. =x
12. How you think people around will feel about you :
Crazy?? Oh, come on! You all know I’m mad…xP
13. The characteristics you love about yourself are :
Hehehe, dun knw?? Dun have much qualities to boast abt…=P
14. On the contrary, the characteristics you hate most about yourself are :
5 3 min hotness (translate to Chinese!!)
15. The most ideal person you want to be is :
Myself =]
16. For that people who care and like you, say something to them :
I LOVE YOU PEOPLE! =X
17. Pass this quiz to 11 people that you wish to know how they feel about you,
pass this to people who have blog only.
1. Rachel
2. Sze hui
3. Hui Qing
4. Dao Bin
5. Yen Lin
6. Siew Ting
7. Bisi
8. Mao Yin
9. Benjamin
10. Da Gui
11. Elaine
18. Who is no.6 having relationship with ? [Siew Ting]
Lols, dun knw, I haven ask her…xP
19. Is no.9 female or male : [Benjamin]
Male.
20. If no. 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing ? [Bisi & Dg]
OF COS IT’s GREAT!!...=]=]=] (wow!!)
21. What is no.2 studying about ? [Sze Hui]
Computer Engineering
22. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3 ? [Hui Qing]
Hmmmmm, ytd? Yes, Yesterday…=]
23. What kind of music band does no.8 likes ? [Mao Yin]
LOL, Songs from Coldplay, Secondhand serenade
24. Does no.1 have any siblings ? [Rachel]
One younger sister,
One younger brother…=]
25. Will you woo no. 3 ? [Hui Qing]
OF COS!!(if I’m a guy) =x But too bad I’m a girl and NOT a lesb!!..xP
26. How about no. 7 ? [Bisi]
HAhhahas, same answer as the previous question!..xP
this quiz has got quite a lot of question...lols..type till my fingers gonna break..=x
.fallen angel.`@ 1:51 PM