Saturday, October 04, 2008
hmm, 3 days nevr post anything le, today is Saturday!!! but life is still boring, haha!
I would like to talk about "parent" today,
Iv just watch a HK drama called "Ba Ba Bi Zui"("Fathers and Sons"),
it's talking about how 2 fathers are trying to take care of their 8 years old son and daughter by themselves because they both divorced.
It's a nice show. I like one sentence that always appear in this show which is "be a child is difficult, but be a child's parent is even more difficult!"
Parents are our first teachers in this world.
Most of the parents (maybe some are not, but I haven't seen any till now) really love and care about their children.
Maybe sometimes we as children may misunderstand and quarrel with them but I belive no matter what they have done, they have reasons for it.
However, Im not trying to say that all the thing parents have done are right. Some parents, maybe they care too much about their children, from caring, however, turns to controlling.
It is right to guide children not to walk wrong direction in their lives and focus more on study (at this stage). But I think they should not take away all freedom that their children have, that actually will affect us a lot now and in the future.
Anyway, lets try to understand our parents instead of complaining about them, hahaha!
Oh ya, Iv saw another twilight fan today and she carried the whole series of twilight books and was reading one of them, OMG! LOL, haha!!!!
.fallen angel.`@ 9:15 PM